วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The heavy metal shopping weekend!

I went to the weekend market yesterday, this place is one of the most shopping place i love in bangkok. I always go there actually most of every week ; Im just addicted to it! and this week i went to my favorite shop and of course get something as usual. I considered myself as a rock chic style but not that extreme as Avril....and these are two pieces that i got yesterday....
Photobucket
Photobucket

And also i got an amazing bag as well. Im keep finding the nice bucket bag lately but haven't fond one I like until yesterday and the price is amazingly cheap so it wouldn't take long to decide to buy it (which mostly Im a very reconsider when Im buying something no matter how cheap is it, I just want the one I really want!) And here it is my new arm candy at the moment.
Photobucket
Photobucket

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น