วันจันทร์ที่ 26 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

A series of photo shoot

My sis came by and she just got a new camera so she just in the mood to take a photo and Im always have a mood to try on my clothes. These all lead to a perfect photo shoot of today, which I had a chance to take photo of my daily outfit which its so difficult to do alone. I brought all outfit that I've been wore lately and kinda like it until now! and take a picture of them. We had a great time today and also a great pics, of course. Just another good day of my life.....and here's my favorite outfits;
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. sorry for the late reply na ka. thank you so much ka for your interest but i haven't got a shop ka only online shop follow my blog to get new information na ka,....thanks ka: D

    ตอบลบ
  2. Oh wow you've got such an amazing style and an incredible closet!! I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did - will follow you on bloglovin!

    ตอบลบ